Senior Software Developer with experience in the full development lifecycle, from design through to implementation, who is a self-motivated multi-tasker and demonstrated team-player, is required for a forward-thinking technology company.
Candidates will need C# .NET development experience.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) with a Rewarding Benefits Package (see below)
LOCATION: This post can be based at either the Manchester or Warrington Office
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you wish to stay hands on development but within a progressive Senior Software role?
- Do you have experience in the full development lifecycle, from design through to implementation?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Software Developer with experience in the full development lifecycle, from design through to implementation, who is a self-motivated multi-tasker and demonstrated team-player.
As the Senior Software Developer you will join the team in an exciting and progressive role. The company are tech-focused, making use of the latest cloud platform services to deliver their subscription management platform to clients across the world.
The company’s clients depend on their platform to process millions of payments every month, and as their businesses grow, so do they. Fortunately for the company, their clients are growing fast, so they need you. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
Working as the Senior Software Developer you will write clean, high-quality, high performance, maintainable code within C# .NET and will have experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Software Developer will include:
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code within C# .NET
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Previous relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design (OOD), Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritize work
The company work well together as a talented and dedicated team. They are characterised by pace, progress and change, ad believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution their people make towards their clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development – The company encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan! Onsite gym offering many different classes and free personal training
- Onsite childcare and discount
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff and their needs
- Holiday roll over and pension contribution
- Quarterly social events and monthly free hot or cold breakfasts during Employee of the Month announcements and company updates
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6774
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Warrington or Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk