Senior Sales Account Executive who has team leadership and management experience with excellent customer service, B2B corporate client relationship building, sales and account management experience within the automotive industry is required for a well-established international contact centre and digital marketing solutions company that’s representing a major car manufacturer.
SALARY: £26,500 per annum (Basic Salary) plus £500 per quarter bonus opportunities + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Thame, Oxfordshire (Temporarily Remote – although will be returning to the office)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Sales Account Executive who has team leadership and management experience with excellent customer service, B2B corporate client relationship building, sales and account management experience within the automotive industry.
The Senior Sales Account Executive for Fleet Sales is a dual role. 50% of the role is responsible for the leadership and management of a team of Account Executives and an Admin Executive and 50% will involve being an account executive with sales targets.
The Senior Sales Account Executive must ensure overall team targets for appointment setting activity are being met whilst balancing workload generated from the field support function for the Regional Corporate Sales Managers. Excellent organisation and time management skills are essential for this role.
As Senior Sales Account Executive you will work alongside the Senior Account Manager to deliver & exceed targets through coaching, developing and motivating the individuals within your team and expertly opening new opportunities for the brand.
As a successful candidate you must have a drive for improvement, be organised, decisive and have an ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
When joining the company you can expect:
- A structured induction plan with training including client brand & product training
- Opportunity to drive all company vehicles including new model releases
- Ongoing coaching, development & training
- Established regions and customer base to develop and grow
- All required ‘Tools for the job’
- Regular market, performance, and brand communications updates
- Opportunities for career development
- A strong, supportive team who are passionate about driving Fleet sales
- Managing your team to achieve and exceed appointment setting targets, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Conduct regular team and individual meetings with direct reports
- Call Quality assessments – evaluate your teams’ ability to navigate sales calls, providing feedback, direction and coaching for improvements
- Developing territory plans with the Regional Corporate Sales Managers
- Define monthly, weekly and daily qualitative and quantitative targets for teams
- Evaluate the performance of team and individuals
- Implement performance management programmes
- Contacting new and existing customers through phone and email
- Building and maintaining relationships with Fleet Managers / Finance Directors / Sales Directors / Procurement etc.
- Having tailored business conversations with the aim of booking high-quality appointments for the Regional Corporate Sales Managers
- Understanding of the UK Fleet industry and the current considerations for fleet managers across the country
- Working closely with the Regional Corporate Sales Managers to provide back-office support with diary management, demo bookings, assisting with admin tasks etc.
- Promoting the brand and products
- Offering customer support
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the automotive industry is essential, Automotive Fleet-specific experience / understanding / knowledge is preferable
- Sales / Account Management experience with a track record of achieving against targets
- Have experience and ability to coach and develop teams to achieve targets
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of SLA and KPI adherence
- Possess high levels of communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be comfortable working with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel) and hold a good level of understanding of CRM platforms. Salesforce CRM experience is desirable
- Ability to work closely with many different personality types
- Focused and driven with a desire to achieve targets and develop strong, long-lasting relationships
- Confidence to get on the phone and source new opportunities
- Remain calm under pressure and find solutions to challenging situations
- 26 Days Annual Leave pro rata + Bank Holidays (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Enrolled in company pension scheme after completing 2 months
- Sports and Social club - Other flexible benefits after successful probation
- Access to the company’s internal ECOS car scheme (pending qualification and successful probation)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7057
Full-Time, Permanent Sales Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Thame, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk