Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst who has experience within CPG / FMCG, influencing key stakeholders through developing and delivering persuasive presentations is required for a well-established company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (Private Healthcare, Health Cashplan, Pension Scheme, Death in Service and some flexibility to working)
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire (Candidates will be required to travel to the Head Office in Lincoln monthly. Own transport would be beneficial)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to the expansion of the existing team, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst with a strong background in creating and delivering actionable insights for CPG / FMCG companies.
As the Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst you will have experience producing data insight presentations and reports, managing analytic projects and extracting data from SQL Server.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst will include:
- Build and deliver regular and ad-hoc data insight presentations and reports to clients and senior internal stakeholders
- Maintaining client relationships and assisting in the sales process
- Managing analytic projects
- Assisting in deployment projects of our core software and services including
- Identifying lost sales values
- Measuring trial impact
- Capture client requirements and customise existing solutions to meet these
- Ensure data validity and completeness
- Extracting data from the existing SQL Server backend systems, you will be expected to retrieve and manipulate large volumes of data to build and deliver analysis including but not limited to
- ROI of Field Sales Forces
- Promotional Uplift
- Opportunities related to store level compliance to retailer agreements
- Combining external data sources with our existing databases
- Using MS SQL, Power BI, Alteryx, Excel and other tools to create models and tools for internal and external client use
As a Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must have experience of working in CPG/FMCG
- Good communication skills and the ability to turn data into insight
- Ability to influence clients through developing and delivering persuasive presentations
- Solid understanding of statistics
- Must have a knowledge of SQL server
- Strong skills in creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Experience with Power BI, Alteryx etc… beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7031
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk