Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst who has experience, in either CPG / FMCG OR FMCG Retail environment, of influencing key stakeholders through developing and delivering persuasive presentations using sophisticated analytics techniques on big data for a well-established and fast-growing company.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: UK Remote Working (Candidates will be required to travel to the technical Office in Lincoln monthly. Own transport would be beneficial)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to the expansion of the existing team, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Retail Data Insight Analyst with a strong background in creating and delivering actionable insights for CPG / FMCG companies OR FMCG Retail environment.
As the Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst you will have experience producing data insight presentations and reports, managing complex analytic projects and extracting data from SQL Server.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst will include:
- Build and deliver regular and ad-hoc data insight presentations and reports to clients and senior internal stakeholders
- Maintaining client relationships and assisting in the sales process
- Managing analytic projects
- Assisting in deployment projects of core software and consulting services including
- Identifying lost sales value
- Measuring trial impact
- Capture client requirements and customise existing solutions to meet these
- Ensure data validity and completeness
- Extracting data from existing SQL Server backend systems, you will be expected to retrieve and manipulate large volumes of data to build and deliver analysis including but not limited to
- ROI of Field Sales Force
- Promotional Uplift
- Opportunities related to store level compliance to retailer agreements
- Combining external data sources with existing databases
- Using MS SQL, Power BI, Alteryx, Excel and other tools to create models and tools for internal and external client use
As a Senior Retail Data Insights Analyst, you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must have experience of working in CPG/FMCG
- Good communication skills and the ability to turn data into actionable insight
- Ability to influence clients through developing and delivering persuasive presentations
- Solid Understanding of statistics
- Must have a knowledge of SQL server
- Strong skills in creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Experience with Power BI, Alteryx etc… beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7411
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work remotely. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk