Product Marketing Manager who has demonstrated success in marketing planning and development to drive revenue growth, with a proven track record in developing effective product go-to-market plans, is required for a global information-content and technology Company based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire – opportunity to be based remotely
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday with some scheduling flexibility available around core US/UK working hours. Occasional travel may be required
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager who has demonstrated success in marketing planning and development to drive revenue growth, with a proven track record in developing effective product go-to-market plans.
Working as a Product Marketing Manager for Health and SciTech products you will work closely with Product Management, Enterprise Marketing, and Sales, crafting and rolling out successful marketing campaigns, materials, promotions, and initiatives to drive product portfolio revenue growth. In addition to the standard training received by all sales and marketing teams, you will receive company sponsored enrolment in the Product Marketing Alliance Core course to help further build your professional skills.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will possess a drive and passion for results and solving customer problems, steadfastly pushing yourself and others to exceed goals. You will have the ability to influence and motivate across teams in a global, matrix structure, without relying on hierarchy.
As a successful candidate you will have the chance to join a company that works hard and has fun doing it. In addition, you’ll join a company that….
- Offers professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- Has an employee population that is smart and highly collaborative
- Provides all their employees with access to the company’s research products including e-books, genealogy, and academic journals
Your role as Product Marketing Manager will include:
- Develop product marketing plans that align with business goals, leverage the company’s substantial assets, and highlight the ways in which their products solve customer problems
- Drive growth by accurately assessing and quantifying competitive advantages and market potential in core and adjacent markets
- Partner with sales to identify opportunities, generate leads, provide marketing support, and create collateral to enable powerful product demos that help close sales
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing activities and implement improvements to maximize return
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and materials that effectively communicate competitive advantage to target audiences - including internal stakeholders, end-users, and customers
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategy and launch of new products, releases, and offers. Partner with Campaign Managers, Enterprise Operations, and Field Marketing teams, who will execute these plans regionally to ensure alignment and implementation of key product and segment priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business, or other related fields, plus extensive related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated success in marketing planning and development to drive revenue growth
- Proven track record developing effective product go-to-market plans
- Ability to effectively draw insights from data and communicate effectively to product and sales teams
- Strong, confident presentation skills exhibited in global communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Past experience in B2B Product Marketing
- Experience in marketing products globally.
- Knowledge of academic, public, and professional library information or software market
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7094
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk