Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer that has experience within a fast-moving manufacturing environment is required for a multi-billion dollar global corporation based in Knowsley, Merseyside.
SALARY: Negotiable + Excellent Benefits Package
LOCATION: Knowsley, Merseyside
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Join a Highly Professional and Successful Global Business **
Due to continued growth and development we now have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer that has experience within a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
Working as the Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer you will join the Company’s close-knit manufacturing team and contribute to and share in their future success.
As the Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- A demonstrable track record of achievement within a fast-moving manufacturing business with chemical or plastics experience being advantageous but not essential
- Experience within a Lean environment will be key, together with evidence of delivering business critical continuous improvement projects on time and within budget
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be advantageous with SAP experience an additional benefit
- A real team player, you will build strong relationships across all internal functions and with key external interfaces
- A proactive self-starter, the right candidate will excel in a role which tests their analytical, organisational and communication skills to the full
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a business that is highly successful and has built its enviable reputation on cutting edge innovation, customer excellence and, most importantly, through recruiting and developing brilliant people.
If you have similar experience working as a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer and would like to start the next chapter in your career then we would like to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4321
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Knowsley, Merseyside. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk