Senior Performance Tester / Test Consultant who is passionate about performance testing and managing / mentoring teams and who is looking to relocate overseas to either Australia or New Zealand is required for a well-established and successful Global Company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Bonus (at company’s discretion)
BENEFITS: Include 7% Pension and Health Care Package
LOCATION: Australia or New Zealand - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate overseas to either Australia or New Zealand – Visa Sponsorship Available.
** Relocate to Australia or New Zealand with VISA Sponsorship Available **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable performance solutions / scripts and lead successful teams and projects. You will be expected to undertake a hands-on scripting technical assessment as part of the interview process.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Performance Tester / Test Consultant within the Company’s dedicated Technical Testing Team, where you will manage and deliver performance testing services to a top tier client base.
Working as the Senior Performance Tester / Test Consultant you will manage teams and projects from end to end, planning, scripting and executing performance tests using a variety of tools on your own and in a team.
As the Senior Performance Tester / Test Consultant you must have experience of delivering performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter and SilkPerformer.
If you are seeking a ‘Change of Scenery’ and want to enjoy the warm summer days in Australia or the same with ever green views of New Zealand, then this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Company’s ever-growing teams.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced Senior Performance Test Consultants to join their Australia and New Zealand teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
The Company has offices in key cities throughout Australia and New Zealand, including Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington and Auckland.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Performance Tester / Test Consultant include:
- Develop and implement risk based performance testing for our clients and lead from the front
- Deliver information to senior project stakeholders in a format they can understand
- Deliver information to the technical team in a format they can understand
- Setup application and system monitoring to identify performance bottlenecks
- Adhere to the Company’s high standard of delivery even in tight deadlines
- Solve complex technical problems
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience delivering performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter or SilkPerformer etc
- A proven track record in leading / managing successful teams
- Passionate about performance
- You are the best performance test specialist you know
- Able to understand the difference between client side and server side performance
- Able to pick up new tools and techniques quickly
- You don't just send the report generated by your performance test tool
- You don't just record and replay
- Source control your test assets
- Confident & proud of the scripts you write
- Ability to write a fantastic document without a template
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3999
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Australia and New Zealand.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk