Senior Performance Test Manager / Consultant who is passionate about performance testing and managing / mentoring teams and who is looking to re-locate overseas to Australia is required for a well-established and successful Global Company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Bonus (at company’s discretion)
BENEFITS: Staff Benefit Scheme + Visa & Relocation Package
IMPORTANT - LOCATION: This job is based in Australia - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate and work overseas in Australia – Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Package Available.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Relocate to Australia with VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Package **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Diverse Range of Projects **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable performance solutions / scripts and lead successful teams and projects.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Performance Test Manager / Consultant within the Company’s dedicated Technical Testing Team, where you will manage and deliver performance testing services to a top tier client base.
Working as the Senior Performance Test Manager / Consultant you will manage teams and projects from end-to-end, planning, scripting and executing performance tests using a variety of tools on your own and in a team.
As the Senior Performance Test Manager / Consultant you must have experience of delivering performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter and SilkPerformer.
For the right person, the Company will provide a Visa, a competitive salary, a great working environment, training, mentorship and the support you need to advance your skills and experience, whilst developing a rewarding career.
If you’ve enjoyed the UK summer this year and would like over 200 days a year of sunshine, then Australia could be the place for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,500+ permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced Senior Performance Test Consultants to join their teams in Australia on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
The Company has offices in key cities throughout Australia, including Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Performance Test Manager / Consultant include:
- Develop and implement risk based performance testing for our clients and lead from the front
- Deliver information to senior project stakeholders in a format they can understand
- Deliver information to the technical team in a format they can understand
- Setup application and system monitoring to identify performance bottlenecks
- Adhere to the Company’s high standard of delivery even in tight deadlines
- Solve complex technical problems
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive experience managing & delivering performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter or SilkPerformer etc.
- A proven track record in leading / managing successful teams
- Passionate about performance
- You are the best performance test specialist you know
- Able to understand the difference between client side and server side performance
- Able to pick up new tools and techniques quickly
- You don't just send the report generated by your performance test tool
- You don't just record and replay
- Source control your test assets
- Confident & proud of the scripts you write
- Ability to write a fantastic document without a template
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4492MAN
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment – Fina a New Job and Work in Australia. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk