Senior Operations Support Administrator / Customer Liaison Officer with experience of working in a customer-focused environment, the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines, who is able to motivate a team to achieve excellent performance levels, is required for a highly successful and innovative Housing Organisation based in Poole, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: £22,183 - £25,991 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS: Local Government Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Generous Holiday Allowance
LOCATION: Poole, Dorset
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Operations Support Administrator / Customer Liaison Officer with experience of working in a customer-focused environment, the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines, who is able to motivate a team to achieve excellent performance levels.
Working as the Senior Operations Support Administrator / Customer Liaison Officer you will manage the day-to-day running of the Operations Support team, coordinating the distribution of work to ensure best use of resources and completion of tasks within timescales as well as being involved in delivery of tasks yourself.
As the Senior Operations Support Administrator / Customer Liaison Officer experience of line management is highly desirable and knowledge of housing databases would be an advantage. You should be comfortable with decision making and problem solving.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Operations Support Administrator / Customer Liaison Officer include:
- Manage the day to day operation of the Operations Support administration team, including recruitment, training and development, day-to-day performance management, one-to-one meetings and annual reviews
- Support with lettings of empty homes and end of tenancy process
- Processing and administering all mutual exchange applications
- Provide information and service to residents through written, face to face, telephone, and email contact, on the full range of housing management issues
- Performance monitoring of contracts for cleaning and service level agreements for gardening and street cleaning
- Administering and collating information relating to the caretaking service
- Responding to feedback and answering queries from customers
- Budget monitoring of tenant-led improvement funds expenditure and assisting and supporting residents and panels through the bid process
- Facilitate the Neighbourhood and Community Panel and other specific resident-led focus groups/forums by:
- Producing agendas and minutes
- Collating and distributing associated reports and papers, organising meetings, and providing practical support
- Administer garden maintenance scheme for residents qualifying for support to maintain their personal gardens
- Concessionary television licenses and communal lounge licenses for qualifying residents
- Maintenance of the lone worker data via a web-based application keeping the records up to date
- Scripted telephone exit interviews on behalf of the Housing Management Support function
- Act as web author ensuring accurate information is loaded to the website and is visually appealing and relevant
- Administrative experience in a customer focused environment, including customer liaison
- Experience of contractor liaison and monitoring
- Housing database experience advantageous
- Experience of line managing staff desirable
- Good general standard of education, including Maths and English
- Administrative qualification desirable
- Self-motivated, confident and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload
- effectively, under pressure and to deadline
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Supportive and collaborative team worker, with an understanding of the key issues of working in, and providing support to a team
- Ability to negotiate and persuade
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- An interest in or understanding of Social Housing
- Willing to constantly improve for both personal and service benefit
- Flexible and collaborative working style
- Positive attitude towards equality, diversity and inclusion
- Committed to excellent service provision
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6747
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Poole, Dorset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk