Senior Marketing Manager with a Digital, SEO, Paid Search, SEM, PPC, SEO and Social Media background required to work as a key EMEAA Team Member for a well-established and successful Global Company.
SALARY: Negotiable + Benefits
LOCATION: The location is flexible and candidates can be based anywhere within the UK
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager with a Digital, SEO, Paid Search, SEM, PPC, SEO and Social Media background
Working as a key member of the EMEAA Team as the Senior Marketing Manager you will provide strategic input and direction that will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the European Marketing support function. Includes evaluating, planning, organising and executing effective marketing programs.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, your key areas of focus are on supporting corporate strategies by generating leads for the Sales Team and growing the Company’s brand in the European region, assisting with the achievement of company goals. This role will have overall responsibility and accountability for regional marketing activities in Europe.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a marketing leading, Global Company that can offer a structure career path.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Marketing Manager include:
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation tactics – Objective is to grow and optimise Paid search (SEM), Organic Search (SEO) and display network programs
- Website Content and Functionality - Create new and oversee the updating of content across the Company's European websites
- Social Media – Work together with the Global Team to develop, implement and execute a European-specific social media program that aligns with global strategy and supports business objectives
- Customer Survey- Provide strategic direction and support for European region in the development of customer survey and feedback mechanism
- Local Marketing Programs – You will be accountable for the planning, organising, executing and evaluating local programs
- Public Relations – Working directly with the local Public Relations Agency, executing proactive PR tactics in accordance with the Global PR plan
- Perform research and analysis of industry, markets, competition, product and service offerings. Analyse market data and identify opportunities
- Develop annual plans and budget and gain management buy-in
- Manage the implementation of the annual Marketing Plan
- Manage the creative approval process
- Provide day to day leadership and guidance to the European Marketing Team and Marketing and PR Agencies
- Manage and ensure strong collaboration between all marketing partners to meet initiatives, budgets and timelines
- Work with the Sales Team to provide sales materials and co-marketing materials for customers when required
- Create and manage lead generation campaigns
- Monitor the performance of the Marketing Plan and act to ensure delivery of desired outcomes
- Track individual program results and ROI
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- Provide clear communications to branches with respect to marketing concepts, marketing plans and programs.
- Management and development of colleagues
- Sales Collateral – Oversee the creation or adaptation of all sales collateral as needed
- Online Directory Program - Manage all local online directory and advertising programs
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates collaboration and consultative approach working with multiple key senior level stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Experience managing and working with external agencies, consultants and suppliers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (multiple languages is an asset)
- Excellent change management skills
- Collaborative work practices
- Proven project management skills with ability to execute multiple projects on time and on budget
- Up-to-date knowledge on B2B marketing best practice
- University/undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, journalism or public relations (candidates with comparable background or equivalent work experience will be considered)
- Post graduate diploma or degree preferred (i.e. CIM / MBA)
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3796
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment UK Wide
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk