Senior Media & PR Marketing Communications Manager who has good team management and organisational skills with experience developing and implementing marketing strategies is required for Siemens Healthineers based in Frimley, Camberley, Surrey.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Frimley, Surrey
JOB TYPE: Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Media & PR Marketing Communications Manager who has good team management and organisational skills with experience developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Working as the Senior Media & PR Marketing Communications Manager you will join our UK Headquarters near Camberley in Surrey.
This is a pivotal role and as the Senior Media & PR Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the overarching approach, strategy and delivery of our media and PR activity, whilst advising and supporting the communications team and wider business on media and PR topics.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Significant levels of professional experience gained within in Marketing Communications / PR
- Experience of managing strong marketing communications teams
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Experience of the healthcare sector would be highly beneficial, although not essential
- IT Literate, including MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, developed within a marketing / media roles
- Professionalism and confidence when dealing with key influencers - whether they are journalists, influencers or colleagues across the business
- Outstanding communication skills with a confident, fluent and engaging style
- A creative edge and the ability to generate ideas to engage audiences
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Media & PR Marketing Communications Manager:
- Build and maintain a network of sector journalists, opinion leaders, bloggers and social media influencers. Identify and create opportunities to engage with these contacts to grow our audience and increase brand awareness both in print and online
- Provide media training and coaching to key spokespeople across all areas of the business
- Line manage Junior PR Executive providing guidance and support as required and ensuring regular monitoring of their objectives, workload, training requirements and development opportunities
- Act as Marketing Communications business partner to a number of business areas across Siemens Healthineers Great Britain and Ireland
- Plan and deliver communications campaigns and activities for assigned business areas to include:
- Writing and editing engaging copy for use across internal and external channels including news stories, website, intranet, printed publications, adverts and social media
- Managing the development of brochures and other marketing collateral (including copywriting and design)
- Managing a programme of events where Siemens Healthineers has a presence (from speaking slot to exhibition stand)
- Developing and running social media campaigns using LinkedIn and Twitter
- Delivering marketing campaigns using direct email platform for campaign creation, tracking and reporting
- Creation, maintenance and tracking of online campaign content
- Manage relationships and contracts with external suppliers as required
- Take responsibility for oversight and management of elements of overall communications budget, ensuring regular review and reporting.
- Work closely with relevant counterparts in the global Siemens Healthineers marketing and communications teams to ensure coordination of plans and activities as required.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business and strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5109
This job is being advertising by AWD online on behalf of Siemens Healthineers
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Frimley, Camberley, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.