Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer who has substantial and varied technical experience in manufacturing / process engineering with good leadership and project team management skills is required by Siemens Healthineers based near Oxford, Oxfordshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Oxford, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to expansion, we have a fantastic new job opportunity to join our innovative Engineering Team, for a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer, who has substantial and varied technical experience in manufacturing / process engineering with good leadership and project team management skills
Working as the Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer, you’ll work on process engineering projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and will have your own space to innovate and be creative with people who are passionate and motivated.
As the Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer, you’ll join our unique team, whose spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
Throughout your career with us, you’ll have every chance to develop personally and professionally.
We’re an international organisation that works for people to live longer, more fulfilled and happier lives. We’re the global leader in our field, with 30% of the MRI systems around the world containing our superconducting magnets at the heart. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
At our Oxford site we offer a subsidised restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pension scheme and company contributions, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover and other flexible benefits (including dental).
In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there’s ample parking and strong commuter links to the surrounding area.
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer:
- Ownership of the manufacturing processes within one of our three manufacturing cost centres
- Working with the engineers and the operations team to jointly manage quality, productivity and output
- Solving manufacturing problems to resolve internal and external process issues and maintain our zero-harm culture in the process
- Developing and implementing new processes and manufacturing equipment to enable our new product and continuous improvement agendas
- Developing new product processes from the conception stage, through prototyping and into product launch and volume manufacture
- Managing Capital investment and infrastructure projects, from functional specification creation, through vendor selection, commissioning and manufacturing release
- Providing coaching and mentoring to assist in the development of graduate engineers
- A Degree in Engineering, Science, manufacturing (or related subject) or an extensive equivalent experience
- Substantial and varied technical experience in manufacturing / process engineering
- Good track record of personally implementing substantial improvement activities within budget constraints and challenging timescales
- If you have excellent communication skills, can effectively manage and solve a wide range of complex technical issues, we would love to hear from you
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience of managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal effectively with a wide range of complex technical issues and develop cross functional relationships.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5097
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Siemens Healthineers
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk