IT Support Manager / Senior ICT Engineer (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line) with strong knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, Network policies and experience of successful line management is required for a Multi Academy Trust based in Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £27,741 - £30,451 plus Fringe £898 per annum
LOCATION: Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire (2 school sites)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week – candidates will need to be flexible regarding working hours and locations in order to meet the needs of the organisation
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve expressed your interest in the role, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Support Manager / Senior ICT Engineer (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line) with strong knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, Network policies and experience of successful line management.
Working as the IT Support Manager / Senior ICT Engineer (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line) you will support the staff and student ICT use across the Trust sites, maintaining and developing the ICT infrastructure and systems and developing the use of ICT across the Trust.
As the IT Support Manager / Senior ICT Engineer (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line) you will assist the Director of Corporate ICT and infrastructure in recruiting, inducting, training and performance managing ICT support staff, whilst carrying out third, second and first line support duties.
As a successful candidate you will have a high degree of self-motivation, with the ability to adapt to different technical environments, the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing demands and a proven ICT record in delivering third, second and first line support over multiple complex networks and systems.
In return the Trust can offer you:
- A forward looking, positive, and oversubscribed working environment
- The opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues in a financially secure and innovative organisation
- Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities across the Multi Academy Trust
- The opportunity to work with young people in schools described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
- A comprehensive staff benefits package
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the IT Support Manager / Senior ICT Engineer (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line) will include:
- Support and undertake trouble-shooting and diagnostics on hardware including: servers, network infrastructure, routers, switches, cabling and Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Undertake trouble-shooting and diagnostics on software and applications including: Hyper-V, SIMS, Office 365, cashless catering systems and other installed software
- Provide support with respect to the use of Audio/Visual hardware including: audio recording equipment; lighting systems; sound systems; projectors; interactive whiteboards etc.
- Support staff and students in their use of ICT equipment including: remote access; Wi-Fi connectivity for personal devices; printing; PCs; network connectivity; etc.
- Respond to ICT Helpdesk fault allocations
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on equipment including hardware, software and other peripherals
- Support the installation of new equipment
- Update and maintain the asset register
- Undertake the creation of and updating of user accounts
- Ensure the network is always secure and GDPR compliant
- ICT Training Certification
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent – including Maths and English Grade C or above
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Network Policies
- Experience of successful line management
- Outstanding written / verbal communication
- ICT literate with a working ability to use key IT software to present work to a high standard
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters and command confidence and credibility
- A customer service focus and the ability to communicate with customers and people from all backgrounds and levels
- Experience of working in a school environment would be desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6229
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk