Regional HR Advisor / Senior Human Resources Officer with experience in ER / Employee Relations and a strong Generalist background is required by a Global Company based in Brentford, Middlesex.
SALARY: up to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Regional HR Advisor / Senior Human Resources Officer with experience in ER / Employee Relations and a strong Generalist background.
Working as the Regional HR Advisor / Senior Human Resources Officer you will support the business in the South Region, providing day-to-day Employment Relations (ER) expert advice and guidance.
As the Regional HR Advisor / Senior Human Resources Officer you will be the first point of contact for Managers for human resource enquiries, where you will provide timely and accurate assistance.
Your responsibilities as the Regional HR Advisor / Senior Human Resources Officer will also involve working closely with the HR/Payroll/L&D Teams, where you will provide a high quality professional support service to Managers and Employees within the Group businesses.
You will have strong generalist experience including; D&G, absence management, long/short term sickness etc.
Ideally, you will have current ER experience managing cases in not only full time employees but also an hourly paid environment. You will have the ability to communicate effectively at all employee levels, coupled with strong leadership and people management skills. You will have excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities as well being a confident decision maker who is able to work independently. You will be able to influence effectively and build constructive working relationships across the business.
As a successful applicant you will have a great opportunity to join this Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead on Guidance to a designated Region covering all areas such as ER, Performance Management, Benefits & Compensation for Managers within the business
- Lead on HR Projects to add value to the business
- Support with the effective management of organisational, acquisition and system changes within the organisation
- Support with Tupe transfer management and harmonisation of benefits and contracts
- MI analysis and trend assessment to recommend solutions
- Support the Reward and Recognition programmes including Performance Management and the Annual Review process.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- CIPD qualified or equivalent level
- Good knowledge and understanding of Employment Law
- Strong Generalist background with proven track record in supporting multi-site operations/service industry
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Proven numerical and budgeting skills
- Diplomatic and negation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Demonstrable Intermediate IT skills
- Evidence of well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Logical, concise, innovative thinker
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Has personal integrity and ability to work in a confidential manner
- Committed to promoting diversity and awareness of equal opportunities
- Demonstrates commitment to the values, principles of public service and health and social care in particular
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk