Senior HR Administration / Human Resources System Administrator that has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills and ideally experience of using an HR System (HRIS / Employee Data Management and Payroll) is required for a Global Company based in Richmond, South West London.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Richmond, South West London
HOURS: 40 hours per week
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior HR Administration / Human Resources System Administrator that has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills and ideally experience of using an HR System (HRIS / Employee Data Management and Payroll).
Working as the Senior HR Administration / Human Resources System Administrator you will be part of The People Office function, which provides end to end professional HR support, services and systems to around 1,300 employees. The Employee Engagement Team is responsible for managing employee recruitment, training, contract changes and employee benefits.
As the Senior HR Administration / Human Resources System Administrator, you will support the team with the key process administration including HR System (Resource Link) data input, payroll queries and engage directly with employees supporting queries received by phone or email, ensuring these are responded ad resolved professionally.
This is a great job for someone that has excellent team working and organisational skills, strives for excellence, works to an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and has the ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written/verbal formats with a wide range of people.
Successful candidates will be currently working in Human Resources with a Business Administration and/or CIPD Qualification (or working towards).
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior HR Administration / Human Resources System Administrator:
- Complement the existing team in the delivery of the key processes and providing resilience for holiday and sickness, ensuring continuity across all Employee Engagement functions including the HR System, recruitment and payroll functions
Recruitment & On-boarding (Support)
- Vacancy management; internal approval process, advertising and engagement with business stakeholders through to job offer
- Employee vetting; adherence to vetting admin requirements and liaison with vetting 3rd supplier
Training & Development (Support)
- Mandatory training; ensuring online system is populated to enable employees to complete and reporting to be accurate
- Training requests; support Academy Manager with requests received and management of schedule and reporting
- Management of requests received from authorising managers in line with approval requirements, through to completion and issue of contract variations
- Leavers; adherence to all related system and admin processes for leavers
Employee Benefits/Payroll Support
- Processing employee benefits linked to employee on-boarding, contract changes or employee requests
- HR System updates, 3rd party system/process updates to ensure benefit provided
- Support the Payroll Manager with payroll queries and provide cover for holiday and sickness
- Ensure the HR System (Resource Link) is populated correctly in line with all processes
- Support the System Manager with data management, structure and reporting requirements
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for the System Manager
- Training to be provided on specific system functions required to enable cover
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous HR Administration experience in one or ideally all key processes, HR Admin, Systems, Payroll and Recruitment
- Experience of using an HR System (employee data management and Payroll), ideally Resource Link
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Methodical approach to administration, working accurately, under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team working ethic and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Key interest in Human Resources and ideally working towards a Business Administration and/or CIPD Qualification
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4738
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Richmond, South West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk