Senior Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager who has significant experience within a fundraising role, managing relationships and raising of fundraising and a personal track record of success with experience of managing income budgets and re-forecasting, is required for an award winning and UK leading developer of financial and enterprise education programmes for young people.
SALARY: £37,000 - £40,000 per annum + Great Benefits (See Below) + Training Budget
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: The Company require all CVs to be accompanied with a Cover Letter including details of any restrictions on your availability for interview and when you would be able to commence the position. We recommend including the Cover Letter and CV in one document.
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 24 May 2021
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager who has significant experience within a fundraising role, managing relationships and raising of fundraising and a personal track record of success with experience of managing income budgets and re-forecasting.
Working as the Senior Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager you will influence and assist in the charity’s fundraising strategy and generate the revenue needed to promote the Charity’s vision for the future, taking it fully national.
As the Senior Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager you will have a passion for the benefits of financial education and will gain an appreciation of what it takes to ensure it works consistently and at scale.
As a successful candidate you will work within an organisation which consistently exceeds its targets and delivers significantly positive outcomes for young people.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV with Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager:
- Work closely with Business Development and Engagement Director and the CEO, contributing significantly to the fundraising strategy of the Charity
- Actively seek out and cultivate new corporate partnership opportunities
- Manage existing corporate partnerships
- Steer fundraising product development to maximise supporter engagement
- Manage the new business pipeline
- Maintain and ensure the highest ethical and governance standards
- Be energised to take on a significant opportunity as an agent of change
- Have proven experience of fundraising and a personal track record of success
- Have experience managing income budgets and re-forecasting
- Have experience of event management and supporter-journey mapping
- Be an advocate of creativity, curiosity and collaboration
- Be inclusive and enabling of colleagues, learning and imparting best practice and boosting those around you
- Have a genuine interest in social change and the empowerment of young people
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
The Charity offers the following benefits:
- 25 days per year annual leave, pro rata full time equivalent (plus bank holidays)
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Annual training allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV with a Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6345
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk