Electrical and Electronics Senior Engineer who has previous experience and knowledge of high voltage electrical and electronics at both component and systems level engineering is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: circa. £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Pension, Private Healthcare (includes Dental, Optical and Outpatient), Professional Development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and online training courses)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electrical and Electronics Senior Engineer who has previous experience and knowledge of high voltage electrical and electronics at both component and systems level engineering.
Working as an Electrical and Electronics Senior Engineer you will join the Product Development Team where you will work as part of a larger team.
As the Electrical and Electronics Senior Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Deliver high voltage EV systems solutions and their application into the business, meeting project/program objectives while managing planning, milestones and KPIs
- Develop the corresponding design validation/verification
- Produce detailed component and system level HV technical architecture, specifications, baselines, functionality definitions and development plans
- Project manage component and system suppliers, adding value at all levels from a comprehensive working knowledge of high voltage EV electrification systems
- Become the recognised system owner for high voltage electrification design solutions including core vehicle and auxiliary components, both on-board and off-board
- Provide technical input, guidance and advice at all levels of the company
- Perform design analysis tasks including using D-FMEAs and Six Sigma techniques
- Work within a V cycle development process using requirements management
- Work with diagnostic applications and parameter/programming data for the HV systems
- The position is likely to involve some travel and participation in global EV projects
As an Electrical and Electronics Senior Engineer you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Practical proven experience and working knowledge of high voltage electrical and electronics at both component and systems level engineering – ideally from an automotive or related industry
- Experience of high voltage systems applications on EV’s and a relevant degree is essential
- Significant experience of delivering / managing EV designs using power electrical / electronics solutions involving ECU’s and software / hardware / electronics systems projects with a demonstrable ability of achieving objectives both individually and as part of a team
- Detailed experience of design and product impact of Battery Management Systems (BMS) solutions including an appreciation of battery technology, configuration and charging / discharging
- Experience of EV traction motor requirements and interfacing plus inverter technology
- Understanding of the HV to LV discrete interface requirements and control strategy
- Detailed experience of creating and managing technical specifications and managing projects from concept to completion
- Knowledge of functional safety, cyber security and IATF processes
- Good communication, interpersonal, planning and organisational skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6365
Full-Timer, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk