Senior Embedded Engineer who previous experience and working knowledge of embedded electronic, software and systems engineering solutions is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: circa. £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Pension, Private Healthcare (includes Dental, Optical and Outpatient), Professional Development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and online training courses)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Embedded Engineer who previous experience and working knowledge of embedded electronic, software and systems engineering solutions.
Working as a Senior Embedded Engineer you will join the Product Development Team where you will develop and deliver systems as part of a larger team.
As the Senior Embedded Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Deliver embedded systems solutions and their application into the business, meeting project/program objectives while managing planning, milestones and KPIs
- Develop embedded system functional control strategy, interface (hardware and network) systems engineering design/integration and diagnostics
- Develop the corresponding design validation/verification i.e., test of diagnostics, control system, functional performance, hardware, software, firmware and network/CAN
- Produce detailed component and system level technical specifications, baselines, functionality definitions and development plans
- Project manage component and system suppliers, adding value from a comprehensive working knowledge of embedded electronics systems at all levels i.e. concept, architecture, network/CAN, and diagnostics.
- Stakeholder in the development of automated functional and systems testing solutions
- Become the recognised system owner for embedded systems / ECU’s / features
- Provide technical input, guidance and advice at all levels of the company
- Perform design analysis tasks including using D-FMEAs and Six Sigma techniques
- Work within a V cycle development process using requirements management
- Work with diagnostic applications and parameter/programming data
- The position is likely to involve some travel and participation in global embedded projects
As a Senior Embedded Engineer you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Practical proven experience and working knowledge of embedded electronic, software and systems engineering solutions – ideally from an automotive or related industry field
- Significant experience of delivering/managing ECU and software / hardware / electronics systems projects with a demonstrable ability of achieving objectives both individually and as part of a team
- Use of Network/CAN and diagnostic design/verification tools
- Detailed experience of creating and managing technical specifications and requirements and managing projects from concept to completion
- Experience and a relevant degree or equivalent qualification within an embedded systems engineering discipline
- Knowledge of functional safety, cyber security and IATF processes
- Good communication, interpersonal, planning and organisational skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6364
Full-Timer, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk