Senior Electronics Design Engineer with experience writing firmware / applications in embedded C is required for an innovative Company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £32,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
BENEFITS: 20-25 Days Holiday, Performance Related Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Schemes
LOCATION: Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer with digital, analogue and embedded C experience.
Working as the Senior Electronics Design Engineer you will join the Product Development Team and whilst having your own design portfolio, you will also mentor and support the team members in designing innovative products on time and within budget.
As the Senior Electronics Design Engineer you will have a passion for developing new products in a fast paced environment.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Company that designs and invents innovative products and sub-systems that truly differentiate their customers’ products.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Electronics Design Engineer include:
- Designing and delivering new products using a broad range of engineering skills on time and to budget
- Produce and approve specifications (design, test and validation)
- Conduct test and validation programs
- Show technical leadership, including mentoring colleagues to enable them to achieve
- Hands on - Designing digital and analogue circuits, designing PCBs, writing firmware/applications in embedded C and building / testing prototypes
- Supporting and mentoring engineers
- Conducting design reviews
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree (or equivalent) in electronic engineering or related discipline with previous experience in electronics design
- Strong analytical skills as well as methodical approach to problem solving
- Proven experience of firmware/software development using both 8 and 32 bit microcontrollers (RTOS, PIC and ultra-low power experience would be an advantage)
- Strong hardware design skills: analogue design, digital design, DFM, interfacing, network communications, SMPS and PCB design
- Experience of designing electronic assemblies for high volume manufacture
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering high quality solutions
- Knowledge of CE, EMC, LVD and UL
- Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong technical leadership skills, including mentoring colleagues to enable them to achieve
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4258
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Bury, Greater Manchester we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Rochdale, Manchester, Bolton, Stockport, Wigan, Burnley and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk