Senior Dynamics Consultant (F&SCM) with a proven track record in customer engagement and application consultancy, delivering high profile and high value Dynamics AX/365 projects is required for a well-established and leading digital technology company recruiting in London.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: London with some remote/home-based working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Dynamics Consultant (F&SCM) with a proven track record in customer engagement and application consultancy, delivering high profile and high value Dynamics AX/365 projects.
The Senior Dynamics Consultant (F&SCM) will join a growing team, helping organisations undergo digital transformation, step by step with Microsoft.
As a Senior Dynamics Consultant (F&SCM) you will Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics AX/365 accordingly. You will also assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Senior Dynamics Consultant (F&SCM) will include:
- Carry out pre-sales engagements
- Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics AX/365 accordingly
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics AX/365 system
- Participate in go-live stages of project
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants
- Supervise and mentor consultants
You will demonstrate leadership qualities and possess skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Significant experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance including: Financials, General Ledger/ PL/ SL/ Fixed Assets/ VAT and Budgeting
- Finance and configuration in Stock/Trade & Logistics / Procurement
- Experience using Timesheets
- Experience dealing with expenses
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Atlas used as a reporting and/or data cleansing tool
- Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping
- System configuration experience
- Software design experience
- Experience of leading formal or informal training sessions, workshops, and presentations
Company benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office working
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more…
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8645
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk