Senior Data Analyst / Data Scientist who has experience creating predictive modelling from scratch and developing this in at least one of AlteryX, Knime, R,SAS, Python or similar with solid SQL skills is required for a well-established company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (Private Healthcare, Health Cashplan, Pension Scheme, Death in Service and some flexibility to working)
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire (Candidates will be required to travel to the Head Office in Lincoln monthly. Own transport would be beneficial)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to the expansion of the existing team, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst / Data Scientist who has experience creating predictive modelling from scratch and developing this in at least one of AlteryX, Knime, R,SAS, Python or similar with solid SQL skills
As the Senior Data Analyst / Data Scientist you will have hands on experience in developing predictive models, using SQL and presenting findings to clients. This would encompass a range of seniorities and technical capabilities.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Data Analyst / Data Scientist will include:
- Becoming an internal expert on developing and deploying predictive modelling
- Creating and delivering advanced analytics to meet clients needs
- Working with clients to gather requirements, identify benefits and design solutions
- Presenting findings back to clients and engage on long term relationship building
- Being involved in pre-sales process for potential clients
As a Senior Data Analyst / Data Scientist you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must have experience of creating predictive modelling from scratch, for example decision trees, boosted models, neural networks etc.
- Confident in developing this in at least one of AlteryX, Knime, R,SAS ,Python or similar
- Solid SQL skills – you will be expected to create your own datasets for modelling and to integrate the outputs into a production system
- Confident with managing and presenting with clients and a proven rack record of delivering successful projects for them
- Must have experience of working in CPG/FMCG
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6554
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk