Senior Commercial Plumber & Gas Engineer who has significant commercial experience in plumbing and gas maintenance and installation works, with good customer service and communication skills is required by this successful plumbing, heating and electrical support business based in Manchester.
** Candidates MUST have commercial gas experience and qualifications **
SALARY: £34,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
OVERTIME: £50 Standby when on call and enhanced rates (see below) during call outs and door-to-door travel
BENEFITS: Company Vehicle & Fuel Card, Uniform, Enhanced Holiday Entitlement (after two years’ continuous service), Government Pension Scheme, Ongoing training and 24 hour technical support help desk (via phone), PPE, Online Payslips, Childcare Voucher Scheme
LOCATION: Call-out service throughout the North West and North Birmingham area
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 16:30
CALL OUT HOURS:
Call Out System operates approximately 1 in 9/10 weeks. Successful applicant will be paid on top of salary when on call (£50 standby when on call and the following enhanced rates during call outs and door to door travel).
CALL OUT ENHANCED RATES OF PAY:
- Monday to Friday (18:00 – 07:00) paid at time and a third
- Saturday (07:00 – 17:00) paid at time and a third
- Saturday Evening paid at time and a half
- Sunday paid at double time
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Commercial Plumber & Gas Engineer who has significant commercial experience in plumbing and gas maintenance and installation works, with good customer service and communication skills.
Working as the Senior Commercial Plumber & Gas Engineer you will have experience of installing commercial pipework, servicing, commissioning and repairing commercial boilers, water heaters and direct-fired air heaters. You will also be required to carry out Quality Assurance visits on behalf of the Company and provide technical support to your work colleagues.
As the Senior Commercial Plumber & Gas Engineer, you will need a full UK Driving Licence as a company vehicle will be provided along with a Fuel Card and Uniform.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Senior Commercial Plumber & Gas Engineer you will carry out planned and reactive maintenance, covering the North West and North Birmingham area.
Your routine tasks will include:
- Planned and reactive Maintenance
- Quality Assurance / QA visits on the Company’s engineers
- Liaise with management on job costings and job progress
- Provide technical support to work colleagues
- Undertake gas and mechanical works issued from the office
- Undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend breakdowns when required
- Provide a professional service and represent the Company in a manner which ensures customer satisfaction
- Evaluate performance and provide QA on behalf of the Company
- Liaise with clients and maintain strong and effective relationships and lines of communication
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial Gas Qualification or equivalent essential (CODC1, TPCP1, CORT1, CDGA1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1, COCN1, CENWAT)
- Significant relevant experience working in a commercial environment
- Ability to diagnose faults and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and to a high standard
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently and professionally at all times
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
A criminal record will not necessarily bar candidates from obtaining employment with the Company. However, due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of an enhanced DBS check.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5005
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk