SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, Office Based position
The Company are following government guidelines, people are sitting far enough apart, currently they are staggering staff working at home and in the office therefore they do not have everyone in on the same days.
They also provide a mask and hand sanitiser at the entrances and ask everyone to wash their hands-on arrival at the office before starting work and clean more frequently during the day.
Working as a Full-Stack Senior C# Software Developer / .Net Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
As the Full-Stack Senior C# Software Developer / .Net Solutions Engineer one of your key skills will be fault finding and solving technical challenges.
As a successful candidate you will be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop your career in a friendly but challenging environment.
As the Full-Stack Senior C# Software Developer / .Net Solutions Engineer you will have a sound knowledge of:
- .NET framework 4.5+ and .NET solutions
- Umbraco v.7/8 – very desirable
- Database design and usage
- HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SASS ideally)
- Responsive web design techniques
- Web optimisation and performance tuning
- Ability to develop APIs for use by external parties and web pages
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- Microsoft business applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience in multiple application developments
- Ability to programme both front and back end, although back end is more important
- Self-motivated, independent
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Calm, confident and conscientious
- Organised approach to work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5766
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk