Senior Automotive Test Engineer who has excellent vehicle knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems, a methodical approach to testing and is an excellent team player is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £40,000 - £48,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Private Outpatients Scheme and a great team environment for you to grow your career and showcase your talents)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Automotive Test Engineer who has excellent vehicle knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems, a methodical approach to testing and is an excellent team player.
Working as the Senior Automotive Test Engineer you will work in the Product Development Group, reporting to the Lead Engineer, Test & Development.
As the Senior Automotive Test Engineer you will assist the design unit areas to develop test plans against identified risks, creating and monitoring test plans and budgets throughout each project.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Senior Automotive Test Engineer your duties will include:
- Arrange and support vehicle modifications in prototype
- Support vehicle sign offs, ensuring vehicles fit for test
- Fit test equipment and instrumentation as necessary ensuring up to date calibration
- Arrange, carry out, and report project related test work including risk assessments
- Carry out vehicle subjective assessments
- Facilitate and support continuous improvement activities and development of new test processes
- Liaise with external test houses to organise testing where appropriate
- Relevant engineering qualification, minimum HNC Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent vehicle knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems
- An excellent team player with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Methodical approach, analytical, data conscious
- Strong commitment to achieve
- Good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage the test team looking forward
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft products
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6249
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk