Senior Automation Tester / Lead Architect / Automated Test Manager with experience in defining automation strategies and leading high-performance teams and who is looking to relocate overseas to either Australia or New Zealand is required for a well-established and successful Global Company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Bonus
BENEFITS: Include 7% Pension and Health Care Package
LOCATION: Australia or New Zealand - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate overseas to either Australia or New Zealand – Visa Sponsorship Available.
** Relocate to Australia or New Zealand with VISA Sponsorship Available **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Diverse Range of Projects **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable frameworks / solutions and lead successful teams and projects. You will be expected to undertake a hands-on technical assessment as part of the interview process.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Automation Tester / Lead Architect / Automated Test Manager you will consult to the Company’s top tier client base, to develop and deliver high quality test management tool solutions, to the highest level of quality. You will primarily operate onsite but will also assist in the operational side of the business out of the Company’s dedicated office, with occasional travel where required.
This is a technical role and as the Senior Automation Tester / Lead Architect / Automated Test Manager you must have exposure to supporting and maintaining various test management tools, along with the soft skills that the Company expect in their consultants. You will be given the tools and support you need to advance your skills and experience, while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
As the Senior Automation Tester / Lead Architect / Automated Test Manager you must have experience working with multiple tools such as Selenium, RFT, MS Coded UI, Ranorex, Tosca, UFT / QTP etc.
If you are seeking a ‘Change of Scenery’ and want to enjoy the warm summer days in Australia or the same with ever green views of New Zealand, then this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Company’s ever-growing teams.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced Senior Automation Test Consultants to join their Australia and New Zealand teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
The Company has offices in key cities throughout Australia and New Zealand, including Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington and Auckland.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Automation Tester / Lead Architect / Automated Test Manager include:
- Define automation strategies and lead high-performance teams
- Develop and execute automated tests and teams
- Manage stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Work across multiple clients delivering PoC and pre-sales work in Melbourne
- Be a practice lead for test automation with overall responsibility for delivery across all projects
- Be responsible for contracts, negotiations and profitability
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A proven track record in managing successful teams
- Proven experience delivering quality test automation solutions with multiple tools such as Selenium, TOSCA, Ranorex, UFT / QTP, RFT, MS Coded UI, etc.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development practices
- Solid understanding of IT principles - Computer Science degree or equivalent is advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Knowledge of business and people management
- Web Service and API testing
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave and RSpec
- Practical SQL and database experience
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4000
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment – Work in Australia and / or New Zealand.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk