Seed Processing Production Operator who ideally has mechanical and engineering experience with the ability to maintain processing plant machinery, is required for a well-established company based in Riby, Lincolnshire, North East England.
The Company works hard to attract and retain the very best people. They know that their Company is a brilliant place to work which they recognise in their employees with a broad benefits package.
SALARY: Competitive Salary plus Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays, Role-Based Incentive Scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme)
LOCATION: Riby, Lincolnshire, North East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 42 Hours per Week with overtime and some weekend and bank holiday work required during the busy seasons
With an agricultural business there is a requirement for flexibility around working hours due to the seasonal nature of the business.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Seed Processing Production Operator who ideally has mechanical and engineering experience with the ability to maintain processing plant machinery.
As the Seed Processing Production Operator and Plant Maintenance Engineer you will oversee the production operators in the efficient and safe running of the seed processing section of the seed business.
Working as the Seed Processing Production Operator you will load out and prepare seed for distribution as well as servicing and repairing machinery.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible, with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations, for our Recruitment Team to review. Ideally you should include this information with your CV in one document.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Seed Processing Production Operator
- Preparing bulk bags for loading
- Bagging off treated seed into 500kg and 1000kg bulk bags
- Labelling and sealing bulk seed bags
- Assisting with yard management and sampling, testing and tipping bulkers
- General cleaning and maintenance of operational areas
- Assist with product dispatch and stock management
- Ensure stock records are kept up to date
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment to the company standard
- Cleaning As Grown seed to the required specifications
- Treating seed through the chemical machine with accuracy
- Mechanical and/or Engineering experience would be preferred
- Forklift truck licence and PA1 & PA11 training is desirable but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate your environmental awareness
- A farming or agricultural background will be a distinct advantage
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a ‘can-do’ approach is essential
- A flexible approach to your working pattern and hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of our business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6348
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Riby, Lincolnshire, North East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk