Security Scheduler / Control Room Operator that is SIA Licenced and has excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills is required to work in the head office of a well-established and successful Company based in London.
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: Company Pension Scheme, Employee Bonus Scheme (after 6 months service), Death in Service Benefit (after 6 months service), Paid Annual Leave up to 28 Days, Various Training Programmes, Personal Accident Cover
LOCATION: Aldgate, East London
HOURS: Working a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off from 7am to 7pm (there may be a requirement to work some nights)
JOB TYPE: Full Time Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must hold an active SIA Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Security Scheduler / Control Room Operator that is SIA Licenced and has excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills.
Working as the Security Scheduler / Control Room Operator you will schedule and deploy security personnel to the Company’s clients. You will also undertake administrative duties within the Control Hub.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that offers all their staff an excellent range of benefits that includes extensive staff training, which is essential to the success of their service and reputation.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Security Scheduler / Control Room Operator include:
- Schedule and deploy security personnel to the Company’s clients
- Deal with client requests and changes at a short notice
- Inspect and monitor all administrative procedures
- Ensure that performance levels are monitored and managed
- Process information for the Finance and HR teams
- Managing sickness and absence
- Carry out administrative duties within the Control Hub
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Security Scheduler / Control Room Operator you will have the following skills and experience:
- An active SIA Licence is essential
- Manned Guarding Control Room Operations experience preferred
- Manned Guarding Security sector experience/knowledge is preferred
- Exceptional attendance record
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in planning and scheduling
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (written and spoken)
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of computer programs (MS Office)
- TrackTik knowledge / experience is preferred
The Company is an equal opportunities employer
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4902
Full Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Aldgate, East London, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk