Security Officer / Retail Store Guard that is SIA Licenced has excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills required to work in High-End and High Street Stores for a well-established and successful Company.
SALARY: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour (depending on experience, role, responsibilities, location etc.)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Paid Annual Leave up to 28 Days
- Various Training Programmes
- Personal Accident Cover
We also have temporary full time and temporary part time vacancies - starting Mid November - Mid January for various UK locations in Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham and London
** Multiple Jobs Available **
** Full-Time, Part-Time & Temporary Jobs Available **
** Consistent Working Hours Every Week **
** Immediate Start Dates Available **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you keen to work for a Company that cares about you?
- Are you an SIA licenced security professional keen to work in partnership with the Company’s retail clients?
- Are you looking for full-time or part-time, consistent working hours every week?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Security Officer / Retail Store Guard that is SIA Licenced and has excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills.
Working at one of the Company’s prestigious sites, as the Security Officer / Retail Store Guard you will maintain the security, safety and welfare of both staff and customers alike.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that offers all their staff an excellent range of benefits that includes extensive staff training, which is essential to the success of their service and reputation.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
If you are interested in a permanent position, please include the Reference: PV at the top of your CV
If you are interested in a temporary position, please include the Reference: TV at the top of your CV
Your duties and responsibilities as the Security Officer / Retail Store Guard include:
- Shop floor patrols, whilst acting as a visual deterrent
- Be vigilant, keeping an eye on any suspicious activity
- Liaise closely with Police and other emergency services when required
- Provide exceptional customer service to the Company’s clients and their customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Security Officer / Retail Store Guard you should meet the following requirements:
- An active SIA Licence is essential
- Ability to work in London (or other locations depending on your location)
- Availability to work weekends
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Must be able to travel across different sites across London, zone 1-6, if you’re applying for the London role
- Must have excellent customer service skills
The Company is an equal opportunities employer
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3767
Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk