SIA Security Officer / Customer Services Car Park Attendant that has the ability to provide a safe and secure environment for staff, customers and their property is required on a permanent, full-time basis for a successful, well-established Company based in Manchester City Centre, Lancashire.
** NIGHT SHIFT **
BASIC SALARY: £8.00 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 42.11 Hours per Week on average, Night Shift 18:00 – 0600 on a four on, four off basis
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence and a valid SIA Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence and SIA Licence will not be considered for this position.
We have a fantastic new full-time job opportunity for a Security Officer / Customer Services Car Park Attendant that has the ability to provide a safe and secure environment for staff, customers and their property.
Working as the Security Officer / Customer Services Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Manchester City Centre providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
Your responsibilities as the Security Officer / Customer Services Car Park Attendant will also involve you providing a rapid response service to all sites within the cluster to minimise any potential threat or risk to staff, customers and property. You will be required to guard and patrol the sites when required in addition to your general car parking assistant duties
As the Security Officer / Customer Services Car Park Attendant you will need a full driver’s licence, an SIA licence, and excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Provide a security rapid, proactive response service to all sites within the cluster to minimise any potential threat or risk to staff, customers and property by proactively patrolling sites and discouraging and removing any anti-social behavioural problems
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full Driving Licence and a valid SIA Licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Night Shift, Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Manchester, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk