Secretary / Conveyancing Assistant with excellent secretarial, typing, administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required to provide dedicated secretarial support for one of the Solicitor’s, in addition to supporting the fee earners in the Property Department within a well-established Legal Firm based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
LOCATION: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Secretary / Conveyancing Assistant with excellent secretarial, typing, administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required to provide dedicated secretarial support for one of the Solicitor’s, in addition to supporting the fee earners within the Property Department.
Working as the Secretary / Conveyancing Assistant you will provide a wide range of support to the Law Firm’s Property Department, which will involve carrying out administrative tasks – filing, preparing correspondence and documents, preparing mail for dispatch and attending to clients on the telephone.
As the Secretary / Conveyancing Assistant you will also provide dedicated secretarial support to one of the law firm’s Solicitors.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Secretary / Conveyancing Assistant:
- Assist in the full operation of conveyancing files and to ensure all work allocated by the department is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Open files as requested by the fee earners of the department and by doing so ensuring that panel and local files are fully up to date
- Prepare correspondence and documents through typing and word processing
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing and passing to storage of client files in accordance with the procedures contained in the Office Manual and in accordance with Conveyancing Department agreed procedures
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Attend to clients on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Liaise with other Solicitors and Professionals giving and receiving information relevant to the Client file
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
- Assist with additional specific conveyancing related tasks such as registrations and dealing with outstanding dates for completion and queries
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Basic background in conveyancing law and practice
- Good secretarial, word-processing and typing skills
- Highly organised with good administrative and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4637
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk