School Exam Invigilator who ideally has a good understanding of the examination process with excellent written and oral communication skills is required for a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Stanmore, North West London
SALARY: £10.00 per Hour
LOCATION: Stanmore, North West London
JOB TYPE: Temporary
WORKING HOURS: Normal working hours will be between 7:30am and 5pm. Examinations take place from 8.30 am and sometimes do not finish until 4.30 pm. However, the School expect the team to be able to be flexible to allow for morning and/or afternoon invigilation.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a School Exam Invigilator who ideally has a good understanding of the examination process with excellent written and oral communication skills.
The School is seeking to employ people to join their team on Invigilators for their internal and external examinations.
These take place throughout the academic year, but the main examination season is during the months of May and June.
Working as the School Exam Invigilator you will be expected to patrol the examination room to ensure that students do not speak or cheat and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
As the School Exam Invigilator, you will be paid at an hourly rate of £10.00 and will work under the direction of the Examinations Officer.
In addition to the examinations you will also be required to attend a training day in April. These days will be paid at the standard hourly rate and are compulsory.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the School Exam Invigilator:
- Assist with setting-up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers
- Assist students prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats
- Ensure students do not talk once inside examination venues
- Invigilate during examinations
- Check attendance and record late arrivals and early leavers
- Collect and collate scripts at the end of the examination
- Assist with the packing of examination papers, stationery and equipment
- Assist with the preparation of seating plans
- Deliver scripts to departmental and School offices
- An understanding of the examination process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Ability to relate to academic staff and students
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-T5313
Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stanmore, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk