SAP Functional Consultant that has hands on software testing experience with a solid understanding of the following modules: Order to Cash / OTC, Supply Chain, SD, FICO, MM and CRM is required to re-locate and work overseas in Brisbane, Australia for a well-established and successful Company.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Visa & Relocation Package + Benefits
IMPORTANT - LOCATION: This job is based in Brisbane, Australia - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate and work overseas in Brisbane, Australia – Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Package Available.
** Relocate to Australia with VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Package **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Diverse Range of Projects **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
- Would you like to relocate to sunny Brisbane, Australia with a Visa & Relocation package included?
- Would you like to lead from the front within a dedicated Functional & SAP division with a global leader?
If so, look no further... The Company can offer a very Competitive Salary, Fantastic Beaches, Surfing, Training, Certifications and Excellent Benefits…
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for SAP Functional Consultant that has hands on software testing experience with a solid understanding of the following modules: Order to Cash / OTC, Supply Chain, SD, FICO, MM and CRM.
Working as the SAP Functional Consultant you will have a VERY STRONG SAP background with hands on experience with testing. You will be equally comfortable discussing best practice Quality Engineering within SAP space for both traditional delivery mechanisms plus Scalable Agile environments.
As the SAP Functional Consultant, you will have a proven track record and the battle scars to prove it, enabling you to avoid common pitfalls and to mentor junior members of the team in best practice.
As the SAP Functional Consultant, you must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable solutions and lead successful teams and projects.
For the right person, the Company will provide a Visa, a competitive salary, a great working environment, training, mentorship and the support you need to advance your skills and experience, whilst developing a rewarding career.
If you’ve enjoyed the UK summer this year and would like over 200 days a year of sunshine, then Australia could be the place for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced professional to join their Australian teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Define strategies and implementation plans which demonstrate ROI
- Work with client teams to improve test and release processes
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate effectively
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Lead by example and demonstrate best practices
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A solid understanding of core SAP modules including Order to Cash (OTC) and Supply Chain
- Substantial experience with modules: SD, FICO, MM and CRM
- Demonstrated ability to test integration between SAP modules and to other applications
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment, demonstrating sufficient skills to apply SAP knowledge and testing skills to efficiently create and validate product features within an iteration
- Ability to articulate the value of testing and coach teams in building quality into deliverables
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Experience in NWOW environments
- Service and API test experience
- Exposure to other systems outside SAP
- Hands on experience with Atlassian tool suite
- Experience with Solution Manager
- Test Data Management experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4315
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment – Find a New Job and Work in Brisbane, Australia. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk