Beauty Therapy / Spa Salon Manager that is commercially driven with excellent customer services, team leadership and management skills is required by a leading specialist vocational college based in London.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week (across the week including weekends and evenings by rota)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Beauty Therapy / Spa Salon Manager that is commercially driven with excellent customer services, team leadership and management skills.
Working as the Beauty Therapy / Spa Salon Manager you lead and drive the business forward, whilst maintaining high standards of customer service and providing a professional standard of service to industry levels.
As the Beauty Therapy / Spa Salon Manager you will manage a team of salon staff, improving and enhancing client and learner experience within the salon, as well as bookings, client enquiries, updating systems and stock control.
The Salon Department is part of the College and is a training environment for the learners where they complete assessments and treatments on external paying clients. It is essential that all learners have the opportunity to complete all final assessment on clients therefore the allocation of clients to learners must be a fair process across the groups.
The purpose of this position is to support the Education and Training department by delivering exceptional five-star customer service to clients that visit the salon with a view to ensuring all learners have opportunities to complete their assessments.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a well-established, leading specialist vocational college.
The college is open all year and operates without term breaks. Courses start throughout the year and learners can enrol and start their course during any month of the year.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Beauty Therapy / Spa Salon Manager:
- Manage and motivate the salon team to develop their maximum technical and professional potential and supporting them in reaching the team and individual targets
- Full accountability of all salon functions. Using your skills, experience and knowledge in driving a professional salon to meet learners and clients’ needs
- Meet monthly targets by driving salon bookings, sales, retail and awareness through required marketing and promotional events
- Ensure clients receive a full, professional service expected in the industry
- Stock control and placing orders
- Monitor the learners to ensure they maintain a professional attitude and are adhering to College policies at all times whilst working in the salon
- Actively promote the Salon including developing relationships with local businesses, loyalty schemes, annual marketing schedule, with full use of mail shots, SMS texting or e-mail on a regular basis
- Organise, monitor and analyse client feedback questionnaires and promote positive reviews online, reporting to the wider management team
- Collate and formulate sales information and interpret these to identify and implement focus sales and promotional activity to drive salon growth and profitability
- Training and staff development for I-salon/alternative salon booking software, reception procedures and any other needs identified
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working in a salon/spa environment and reaching KPI’s
- Experience in managing a large team in a busy, professional salon/spa environment
- Experience of providing outstanding customer service in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office/computer and salon/booking software skills
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication, written and numerical skills
- Experience of working with the 16-19 year old age group (Desirable)
- Experience of assessing learners in a Salon/spa/workplace environment (Desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3830
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk