Salesforce Administrator with experience setting up and configuring Salesforce Lightning, User Management and Permission Settings and has experience migrating legacy data to Salesforce is required by the National Lottery Community Fund.
SALARY: £33,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent on experience (including London weighting) + Generous Benefits
LOCATION: London or Birmingham – Other locations may be available – candidates can be based at any of these offices
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** 2 Jobs Available **
The National Lottery Family is seeking a Salesforce Administrator with experience setting up and configuring Salesforce Lightning, User Management and Permission Settings and has experience migrating legacy data to Salesforce.
The National Lottery Community Fund receives thousands of applications a year, for projects that seek to benefit millions of people. Handling these is a large-scale process of real consequence, and we need robust systems to support this.
As a Salesforce Administrator, your role will sit within the multidisciplinary Service Design team, working with product, design and delivery colleagues to build and iterate our grant management system. This includes:
- Configuring workflows and integration with internal and external APIs
- Supporting data migration and testing from legacy systems
- Working with third parties – for example, external Salesforce consultants
- Liaising with Salesforce customer support, raising tickets and following up as and when required
- Supporting colleagues who’ll be providing training to Fund staff, and rollout in general
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce developments, new functionality and releases
- Guiding and advising colleagues in Salesforce functionality and approaches
The Salesforce Administrator role is situated within the Service Design team, a relatively new part of the organisation set up to give the Fund an in-house capacity to research, design, deliver and iterate high quality services using a range of agile and user-centred working practices. The team’s structure and working practices are heavily informed by the Government Digital Service’s Digital Service Standard and Service Manual, and by modern, iterative software development practices in general.
The National Lottery Community Fund (the Fund) distributes around £650 million of National Lottery Funding across the UK each year supporting health, educational, environmental, and charitable projects. We are fortunate to be able to support around 12,000 projects each year with grants ranging from as little as £500 to multi million pound programmes. By funding good causes, the Fund makes a real difference to local communities all over England.
The Fund is committed to putting people in the lead it is our official vision and our top priority. To that end we are taking significant steps to embrace the user- centred, iterative culture of service design and digital development, putting those values and practices at the heart of how we work.
In 2018 we created a new multidisciplinary Service Design team. Our current focus is to replace the Fund’s existing range of many different grant-making programmes with three core funding products, using an end-to-end, front-to-back service design approach encompassing initial application right through assessment, award and subsequent grant management. In addition to developing and iterating these core products, we need to ensure that our technology supports and enables them from online applications via tnlcommunityfund.org.uk through providing a modern grant management system for Fund staff.
As the Salesforce Administrator you’ll need experience in:
- Setup and configuration for Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce user management and permission setting
- Salesforce certifications (for example, Salesforce Certified Administrator)
- Experience using Trailhead community support and training
- Migration from legacy data sources to Salesforce
- Running queries against SQL databases
- Configuring Salesforce to request and receive data from external APIs
- Integrating Salesforce with other external systems
- Using Salesforce’s reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights
- Working as part of a wider team
The following are not essential, but will strengthen your application:
- Experience configuring Azure Active Directory as a user authentication source for Salesforce
- Experience with the Salesforce non-profit success pack
- Experience configuring Salesforce Shield
- Experience using Salesforce within a grant management context
- SQL database administration
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Being involved in the wider Salesforce community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing experiences
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4799
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of the National Lottery Community Fund, part of The National Lottery Family
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London or Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online