New Business Development Sales Representative / Client Account Executive with previous B2B experience, great organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a creative and growing Design and Communications Company based in Lewes, East Sussex.
EXCLUSIVE JOB: This Job is Being Advertised Exclusively by AWD online
SALARY: £15,000 – £20,000 Basic (dependent on experience) up to £35,000 OTE
LOCATION: Lewes, East Sussex
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Business Development Sales Representative / Client Account Executive with previous B2B experience, great organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the New Business Development Sales Representative / Client Account Executive you will report to the Business Development Manager and work within a focused team that sells sponsorship, exhibition space, events and design services to existing and new clients.
Your responsibilities as the New Business Development Sales Representative / Client Account Executive will include helping to meet targets, researching and attracting new clients and maintaining good relations with existing clients who are predominantly in the Health, Charities and Public Sectors.
As the New Business Development Sales Representative / Client Account Executive, you will be involved with business development across the Company’s events portfolio with sponsorship and exhibition stand sales and other communication projects.
This job is predominately office based. However, there will be times where you will be required to meet your clients at events and exhibitions or to pitch for new business.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Maximising revenue opportunities through close client contact and new business campaigns which support the Company’s strategic aims
- Seeking new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Responsible for accurate weekly reporting of contacts and sales revenue achieved to the Business Development Manager and onwards to the Directors
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of the health and social care, public and charitable sectors to ensure an intelligent sales approach, drawing on the expertise of team members when needed
- Ability to meet clients face to face to build rapport and create packages that meet their needs
- Working with the team to ensure a good client service from pitching to closing and delivering the deal within deadline; dealing with complaints or objectives effectively
- To ensure the client and sales database is kept up to date and that reports and other administrative tasks are completed promptly
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and other events to meet existing and potential clients to promote the Company’s portfolio
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience within a B2B sales environment
- Track record of personal sales achievement including delivering new business and creating complex sales packages
- Efficient time management, flexibility of approach, attention to detail and priority setting
- Constructive team working and sharing knowledge to meet personal and team targets
- Ability to engage face to face with clients
- Good writing and numeracy skills and appreciation of the importance of accurate and regular reporting
- Willingness to travel to client sites when necessary which may involve occasional overnight stays
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4284
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Lewes, East Sussex. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Lewes, East Sussex we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Haywards Heath, Brighton, Newhaven, Hailsham, Eastbourne and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk