Sales Manager / Sponsorship, Conference & Events Account Executive that has excellent people and customer service skills that is eloquent, polite, confident, friendly and professional with an excellent telephone manner is required by a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: £27,000 - £40,000 OTE (High Uncapped Commission) – Includes a Competitive Salary + Benefits (includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You will need to have some previous experience selling within a Sponsorship, Conference & Events environment or Delegate Sales
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Manager / Sponsorship, Conference & Events Account Executive that has excellent people and customer service skills that is eloquent, polite, confident, friendly and professional with an excellent telephone manner.
The Company produce high-quality business conferences and events with a desire to create a better quality of conferences and events, where the client is at the very core.
Working as the Sales Manager / Sponsorship, Conference & Events Account Executive you will sell sponsorship and exhibition packages on both the Company’s existing events as well as their new launches.
This is an exciting role for someone wishing to make a massive impact in a growing company.
As the Sales Manager / Sponsorship, Conference & Events Account Executive, you will join this fun, friendly, warm, small and expanding team. So, if you’re a bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy individual, the Company will be committed to help drive your career forward.
As a successful candidate, you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers professionally both on the telephone and face-to-face. The Company is sourcing a real go getter, so you’ll need a great entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy interacting with people and ready to go the extra mile for their sponsors and exhibitors.
If you’re goal oriented, hardworking, excited to hit the phones and find new business, you will have the opportunity to earn high levels of commission as well.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Entering their ninth year, the Company is firmly established as the market leader in marcomms conferences. Their main focus and passion is their attention to detail, their care and concern for all of their delegates, speakers and sponsors and their outstanding products that deliver time and time again. No wonder their sponsors and delegates come back year in year out! Their products are a dream for a Sales Manager / Sponsorship, Conference & Events Account Executive to sell!
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
You’ll be responsible for selling both new and established conferences within a wide variety of industries. The role includes:
- Understanding new topics, industries, market audiences and potential suppliers quickly
- Identifying the key sectors to sell into and building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
- Exceeding agreed revenue targets for each conference and maximising revenue from each brand-new deal as well as previous sponsors
- Account management of current clients including forward selling and creating strong relationships with senior-level decision makers
- Making between 80- 120 calls a day
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages as well as some marketing and copywriting
- Arranging and conducting face-to-face client meetings
- Working closely with the marketing, production and operations team
- Running the conference and exceeding clients’ expectations on the actual day of the conference
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience selling within a Sponsorship, Conference & Events environment or have previous success in delegate sales
- You’ll need to be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers professionally both on the telephone and face-to-face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be a real go getter with a great entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy interacting with people and ready to go the extra mile for your sponsors and exhibitors
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND WHAT THEY WILL OFFER YOU?
- Great Culture: Their team is the best thing about them – in a recent staff survey over 89% of the staff described their company culture as friendly, supportive and fast-paced
- In-Depth Training: Their focus is on constant training, development, collaboration and innovation – you will be listened to and respected from day one and they will invest in your personal and professional development through formal training and mentoring
- 3 Monthly Reviews: You will meet with your manager every 3 months to discuss your goals and progression and next steps up the career path
- Lots of Socials! They have fun together and like to celebrate their successes together with (to name but a few):
- wine down Thursdays
- beer fridge Fridays
- conference of the quarter awards and lunches
- unmissable summer and Christmas parties
- feel good Fridays
- social nights and drinks for teams and the company
- anniversary lunches
- Personal Development: Their Investment In People training programme covers non-role specific training such as financial wellbeing, time management etc for more rounded, holistic training
- Recognition & Reward: They reward hard work and results and make innovation and creativity a key performance indicator
- Employee Wellbeing: They care about their staff and so encourage healthy work/life balance and working hours. They also offer 25 days holiday from the start of your employment (plus 8 days bank holidays) – rest is important! And, of course, a company pension scheme
- Relocation Loan: If you are relocating to join the company, they are happy to offer an interest-free loan of up to £2,000 to help you make the move
- Fair Practices & Charity Focus: They are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about charity work and making a difference in the world and so donate a percentage of their company profits to charity (which any team member can suggest).
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5034
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk