Sponsorship Sales Executive that has excellent people and customer service skills that is eloquent, polite, confident, friendly and professional with an excellent telephone manner is required by a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: High Commission Rates (uncapped) + Competitive Salary + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: You will either need to have some previous experience selling within a Sponsorship, Conference & Events environment or have previous B2B sales experience.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sponsorship Sales Executive that has excellent people and customer service skills that is eloquent, polite, confident, friendly and professional with an excellent telephone manner.
The Company produce high-quality business conferences and events with a desire to create a better quality of conferences and events, where the client is at the very core.
Working as the Sponsorship Sales Executive you will sell sponsorship and exhibition packages on both the Company’s existing events as well as their new launches.
This is an exciting role for someone wishing to make a massive impact in a growing company.
As the Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will join this fun, friendly, warm, small and expanding team. So, if you’re a bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy individual, the Company will be committed to help drive your career forward.
As a successful candidate, you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers professionally both on the telephone and face-to-face. The Company is sourcing a real go getter, so you’ll need a great entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy interacting with people and ready to go the extra mile for their sponsors and exhibitors.
If you’re goal oriented, hardworking, excited to hit the phones and find new business, you will have the opportunity to earn high levels of commission as well.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Entering their ninth year, the Company is firmly established as the market leader in marcomms conferences. Their main focus and passion is their attention to detail, their care and concern for all of their delegates, speakers and sponsors and their outstanding products that deliver time and time again. No wonder their sponsors and delegates come back year in year out! Their products are a dream for a Sales Manager / Sponsorship, Conference & Events Account Executive to sell!
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
You’ll be responsible for selling both new and established conferences within a wide variety of industries. The role includes:
- Understanding new topics, industries, market audiences and potential suppliers quickly
- Identifying the key sectors to sell into and building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
- Exceeding agreed revenue targets for each conference and maximising revenue from each brand-new deal as well as previous sponsors
- Account management of current clients including forward selling and creating strong relationships with senior-level decision makers
- Making between 80- 120 calls a day
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages as well as some marketing and copywriting
- Arranging and conducting face-to-face client meetings
- Working closely with the marketing, production and operations team
- Running the conference and exceeding clients’ expectations on the actual day of the conference
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience selling within a Sponsorship, Conference & Events environment or have previous B2B sales experience
- You’ll need to be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers professionally both on the telephone and face-to-face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be a real go getter with a great entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy interacting with people and ready to go the extra mile for your sponsors and exhibitors
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4592
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies - Sponsorship Sales Executive. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk