Are you currently working as a Sales Manager or Senior New Business Development Sales Executive with experience selling Cyber Security / SaaS / Software Services and looking for your next career move as a Sales Director? If you are, we have an exciting job opportunity available and need a candidate that has a ‘hands on’ management style, is consultative with a strategic business development approach to growing their individual and team pipeline.
SALARY: up to £100,000 Basic Salary / up to £200,000 OTE (uncapped for above target performance)
COMPANY BENEFITS: Pension, Death in Service Benefit, Private Health Insurance, Share Options
LOCATION: Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Manager or Senior New Business Development Sales Executive with experience selling Cyber Security / SaaS / Software Services who is looking to move into a Sales Director role with a well-funded start-up, part of a well-established business based in Manchester, providing cyber security solutions across a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Retail and Travel.
Working as the SaaS Software Services Sales Director you will report directly to the CEO. This role will have a high degree of autonomy and is ideal for a driven individual looking to build both their career and earning potential.
As the SaaS Software Services Sales Director, you will provide leadership and direction to your team, increasing market share. You will also take the lead in winning large, key opportunities for the business.
Whilst cyber security software experience would be advantageous, what we’re really looking for is the right individual from a software or IT services background, with an understanding of enterprise architecture, to join an exciting, growing business and someone who is going to relish being in an entrepreneurial, high energy and fast paced start-up environment. We’re looking for someone who is confident and driven but also down to earth and ready to grow with the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a start-up business through its next phase of growth and the ideal candidate will be someone who demonstrates real sales leadership rather than just “day to day” management attributes. As well as mentoring, refining and growing the sales team, the ideal candidate will be identifying and closing their own large scale, strategic opportunities.
If this role looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the SaaS Software Services Sales Director include:
- Provide leadership and direction to the sales team to ensure growth and increased market share
- Implementing sales strategy across the business, driving a high-performance, consultative sales culture
- Taking the lead in winning key, large sales opportunities when required
- Deliver effective performance and KPI management
- Ensure the team is empowered, motivated and able to achieve the sales strategy
- Refine, manage and drive the go to market strategy
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A track record of achieving and exceeding team sales targets for software or IT services in the £200k - £500k deal size, often with non-standard elements
- Significant experience in a truly consultative, professional services selling position
- Technically aware and able to position the value proposition to both a technical and non-technical (executive level) audience
- The ability to quickly establish the respect of a team of senior salespeople selling to enterprise customers and a mid-markets team
- Commutable distance to the head office in Manchester
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4871
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk