Sales Manager who has experience managing the end-to-end sales process with excellent stakeholder management and either an interest or experience selling technology based products and services is required for a well-established company.
SALARY: Competitive Basic Salary + OTE (Double Salary)
LOCATION: UK Remote / Home Based Role
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have experience selling CX products to senior level clients or are you willing and able to learn new products quickly and work with Oracle’s leading-industry tools?
- Have you been looking for an opportunity where you can see the impact your success has on a growing business?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then this could be the opportunity for you…
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Manager who has experience managing the end-to-end sales process with excellent stakeholder management and either an interest or experience selling technology based products and services.
The company’s goal is simple – to be the leading Oracle CX partner in Europe, taking transformational services to the market that allow them to differentiate against their competition, but most importantly deliver powerful customer experiences to their clients.
The company is an Oracle platinum partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and sizes of organisation. With over 10 years’ experience in the CRM and Customer Experience space, the company has one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, CPQ, and Service in the UK market and beyond. They are now extending that to include Supply Chain Management technology for a customer-centric, digital world.
Working as a Sales Manager you will join the team and take the core propositions to the market. The role will cover all opportunities, but the strategic focus is to convert opportunities for the Commercial Performance team (CPQ, subscription management and CRM), Self-Service Portals (utilising Oracle’s eCommerce platform), and Oracle’s Supply Chain Management tool; the latter a new growth area for the company
As the Sales Manager you will be the main face of the company to new business sales, working closely with multiple internal functions to win innovative business opportunities so the company can help make a positive impact for their clients, as they continue to build on their success from 2020.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Sales Manager will include:
- Managing the end-to-end sales process from qualification to close of large-scale, complex deals
- Developing relationships with key partner Oracle
- Creating new pipeline opportunities through networking and business development
- Partnering with the company’s Alliances and Marketing teams in creating content, and value-add to the partners
- Owning and coordinating key RFP’s
- To be successful in this role, the company is looking for you to have a solid knowledge of Customer Experience products and experience in solution-based selling, with CXO engagement and stakeholder management. In addition, they would look for you to have experience in hitting sales targets and closing 7 figure services/consulting deals, and know how to position technologies such as eCommerce, CRM and CPQ tools.
- Oracle product knowledge is preferred, but not a prerequisite
- The company looks for team players who are motivated by customer satisfaction and understand the value of transparent communication
- Whatever your relevant experience is, the company would love to hear from you!
Joining the company, you have the chance to join a friendly and supportive organisation on an upward trajectory with the opportunity to help define our future.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7229
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work remotely from home. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk