Client Investor Relationship Sales Manager with an understanding of the investment industry in property or financial markets, who has excellent verbal, written and visual reporting, presentation and communication skills, is required for an FCA regulated investment firm based in Mayfair, London.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum Basic (depending on experience) / £80,000 - £100,000 per annum OTE (uncapped)
BENEFITS: Extremely attractive uncapped commission/bonus structure, Vitality Health private medical insurance (after 6 months)
LOCATION: Mayfair, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Investor Relationship Sales Manager with an understanding of the investment industry in property or financial markets, who has excellent verbal, written and visual reporting, presentation and communication skills.
As the Client Investor Relationship Sales Manager you will be dealing with high-net-worth individuals in both a telephone and face to face based environment establishing and managing profitable relationships with clients and building and maintaining key accounts.
The role of the Client Investor Relationship Sales Manager will suit someone who is confident and experienced in business development with a positive attitude, who is professional, punctual, hardworking, and enthusiastic. This would be ideal for a recent Graduate who is interested in continuing to advance in the world of Investment.
The Company offer an opportunity for you to pursue and progress your career in financial investments both educationally and by financially rewarding you.
The company is an FCA regulated investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair and part of a triple regulated brand based in London and Switzerland. They are a leading company offering lucrative investment products in several key sectors including FOREX, Property, Bonds, Commodities, amongst others to a database of high-net-worth individuals and sophisticated investors. Their core strategy lies in algorithmic trading which is a modern trading strategy that has revolutionized the markets as well as large scale real estate investments. The Company’s brand’s regulation includes FCA, CFTC, NFA and AIMA membership. Their core focus is to be seen as a one-stop for their clients enabling them to assist with the growth of their wealth in all areas.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Client Investor Relationship Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with high-net-worth individuals in both a telephone and face to face-based environment
- Establishing and managing profitable relationships with clients
- Building and maintaining key accounts (B2B partners)
- Developing a solid understanding of the company’s products and promoting these
- Maintaining a focus on goals and KPI results whilst striving to exceed set targets
- Assisting where required with the development of the IR department
- Supporting the management team in developing new product ideas
- Participating in exclusive Company events when required (seminars, webinars)
- A university degree (or equivalent) in BSc in business, economics, finance, or mathematics is preferable
- Some basic understanding of the investment industry in property or financial markets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner for speaking with clients over the phone
- Sales experience B2B with a proven track record, negotiation skills would be advantageous
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills both verbally and visually
- Proven track record of working and thriving within a target driven KPI environment
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask in a highly pressured environment
- Second language will be a natural benefit due to the business being international
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7101
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Mayfair, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk