Sales Executive / Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Junior Estate Agent / Property Consultant that has a good telephone manner, excellent people and customer service skills and some sort of sales background with a desire to work in property is required for an Independent Estate Agency based in Northwood, Middlesex.
SALARY: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £30,000 OTE (uncapped)
LOCATION: Northwood, Middlesex (Candidates MUST live within a 12 mile radius of Northwood, Middlesex)
** No Property Experience Required **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
IS THIS YOU?
- Would you like to start a career in the property industry and work for a successful and well-established Estate Agency?
- Or are you looking for a career change and have always had an interest in property?
- Do you have some sales experience?
- Or do you have industry experience?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job vacancy available in a busy Estate Agency for a Sales Executive / Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Junior Estate Agent / Property Consultant that has a good telephone manner, excellent people and customer service skills and some sort of sales background.
Working as the Sales Executive / Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Junior Estate Agent / Property Consultant you will provide support to the Company’s strong property rental portfolio, which will involve managing the client and property database, assisting the Property Management Team, marketing and canvassing properties and updating and advertising properties online.
As the Sales Executive / Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Junior Estate Agent / Property Consultant you should have first class customer service skills with the ability to negotiate and meet targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive / Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent / Junior Property Consultant or a candidate that wants to develop their career working within the Estate Agency Industry.
The Company is also keen to hear from candidates that have a background in selling either products or services, looking for a career change and want to break into the property market.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on this chance to work with this busy and friendly Independent Estate Agency.
- Provide support to a busy property rentals office
- Marketing and canvassing of properties
- Manage online property advertisements on the Company’s website and external property portals like Zoopla and Rightmove
- Maintain and manage the database of clients and properties
- Provide Excellent customer service to a demanding client base
- Provide assistance to Property Management Team when necessary
- Provide Excellent customer service
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good sales and negotiating skills – Full training will be provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
- Applications from candidates with some relevant commercial experience selling products or services are welcome. We are also keen to hear from candidates that may not have the industry experience but have some aspect of selling gained from working as an Account Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Consultant, Field Representative, Recruitment Consultant, Telesales Advisor, Telemarketing Adviser or similar type of background that is looking to broaden their experience within the property industry.
- Full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3947
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Northwood, Middlesex
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk