Sales Executive / Trainee or Junior New Business Development Consultant that either has some previous industry experience or is looking to develop a career in sales is required for a well-established Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: up to £22,000 per annum / £32,000 OTE (realistic Year 1 earnings with the potential to earn £55,000 in Year 2 and beyond) + Benefits (includes Private Medical Scheme, Private Pension, Share Options, Ongoing Training and Career Progression opportunities)
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** 2 Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / Trainee or Junior New Business Development Consultant that has excellent negotiation, customer service and telephone skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with business customers.
Working as the Sales Executive / Trainee or Junior New Business Development Consultant you will have the drive and passion to develop new clients, generate and follow up on leads and have a consultative approach to your work, which will lead to long lasting client relationships.
As the Sales Executive / Trainee or Junior New Business Development Consultant you will be highly motivated, organised and commercially aware. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to business development and have a genuine interest in the corporate market and a real drive to being successful.
Previous experience would be ideal. However, we will also consider candidates looking to enter the industry for the first time. Although you should possess the following characteristics such as being competitive, always striving to do better, eagerness to learn and develop your skill set (training will be provided) and be extremely customer focussed.
As a success candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, technology driven Company that can offer training, a clear career progression plan and the chance to earn a really great salary.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Trainee or Junior New Business Development Consultant:
Generation of new accounts / opportunities through:
- Business intelligence gathering / market research
- Lead generation, targeted activity / cold calling
- Following up marketing activity
- Quoting customers and closing opportunities
- Customer visits to introduce the Company as and when required
To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customer’s business needs
- Introducing as many core product sets as possible to each account
- Developing multiple contacts within each client account
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding the customer’s business / future growth plans and upsell solutions where possible
- Consistently achieve set targets and objectives
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As an ideal candidate, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous industry experience would be ideal working as a Sales Consultant or experience as an Account Manager (providing you have business development skills), Lead Generator, Telesales / Telemarketing or similar based role. Candidates, looking to enter the industry for the first time will also be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
- Target drive and highly competitive
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills set and product knowledge
- An interest in IT / Technology would be extremely desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3795
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk