Sales Executive / Inbound and Outbound Telesales Consultant / B2B New Business Development Telemarketing Agent / Appointment Maker that has an excellent telephone manner and experience prospecting / new business development, following up on leads with the ability to arrange meetings is required for a Global Company based in Sale, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: £18,000 Basic Salary with a £30,000 OTE (uncapped commission structure) + Benefits
LOCATION: Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Great Earning Potential **
** Competitive Basic Salary & High Commission Payments **
** Full Training Provided **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Can you close over the telephone?
- Are you looking to work for a Company that can offer fantastic career development prospects?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should have a professional and confident telephone manner with the ability to sell, close and book meetings, ideally to larger sized businesses. Any previous experience selling within a Business-to-Business environment would be highly desirable.
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen with this Global Company for an experienced Sales Executive / Inbound and Outbound Telesales Consultant / B2B New Business Development Telemarketing Agent / Appointment Maker that has a great telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers and book meetings for your colleagues to attend. This will be achieved by following up on leads (self-generated and as a direct result from Company led marketing campaigns) and high volume outbound / new business development calls.
As the Sales Executive / Inbound and Outbound Telesales Consultant / B2B New Business Development Telemarketing Agent / Appointment Maker you will work within a busy and friendly team environment following up on active leads and contacting potential business customers at a national level.
As part of your role you will also be required to build ongoing prospect lists, generate leads and follow up with potential clients as a result of the Company’s direct / online marketing campaigns.
Ideal candidates would have previous experience working as a Sales Executive / Inbound and Outbound Telesales Consultant / B2B New Business Development Telemarketing Agent / Appointment Maker preferably within a B2B / Business-to-Business high call volume environment. Any previous experience working as an Appointment Setter would be highly desirable.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great chance to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Inbound and Outbound Telesales Consultant / B2B New Business Development Telemarketing Agent / Appointment Maker:
- Make high volume outbound calls on behalf of the business
- Respond to and target prospects, closing and booking meetings for your colleagues over the phone
- Create prospect lists, follow-up on direct / online marketing campaigns, and other marketing leads
- Provide daily input to the UK Sales Team on new opportunities and current leads
- Record and report all activity
- Previous experience working within a similar environment is ideal. However, previous experience working as an Appointment Setter would also be highly desirable
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Ability to work on different campaigns with the ability to adjust easily
- Good rapport building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with Microsoft Office skills
- Self-disciplined, organised and highly motivated
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4006
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk