Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant that has an excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills with the ability to upsell services, prospect and follow up on leads for new business opportunities is required for a Global Company based in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £30,000 - £35,000 OTE (uncapped commission structure) + Benefits
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Full Training Provided **
Due to the success and growth of the Team we now have 3 new job openings available in Swindon.
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Can you upsell and close deals from inbound and outbound telephone calls?
- Are you looking to work for a Company that can offer fantastic career development prospects?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant that has an excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills with the ability to upsell services, prospect and follow up on leads for new business opportunities.
Working as the Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant you will join an established and already successful team with the aim of winning new business and upselling a range of services to current customers, through reactive inbound enquiries and proactively outbound prospecting.
As the Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant you will focus on maximising all opportunities to sell and promote the Company’s products and services.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant:
- Process all inbound enquires in a timely manner, maximising all opportunities to sell
- Prospect and proactively make Outbound calls, selling the Company’s products and services
- Ensure all inbound enquiries are logged accurately within the CRM system
- Ensure that the CRM system is kept up to date and used effectively to drive sales performance
- Timely and accurate completion of all documentation and information systems
- Work closely with the other team member to ensure daily workflow in order to meet the high-level plans / expectations
- Work effectively with other team members / areas of the business
- Will have some Sales and Upsell experience
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise for maximum productivity and efficiency
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed and achieve
- Solid people skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Target driven with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3926
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk