Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant with excellent telephone, communication, negotiation and great customer service skills is required by a well-established Company based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
SALARY: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum + Commission (uncapped) + Benefits
LOCATION: Bracknell, Berkshire
** Additional Product Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant that has excellent telephone, communication, negotiation and great customer service skills.
Working as the Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant you will manage incoming and outgoing customer enquiries, providing product information, pricing and negotiating bulk package deals.
As the Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant you will also be responsible for maintaining and following up potential leads, upselling, processing payments and arranging meetings for your colleagues.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Telemarketing Consultant:
- Takes incoming customer calls, processes sales, and accepts payment for products and services
- Makes outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services
- Answers questions about product specifications and pricing
- Upsells customers to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
- Explains product pricing and negotiates bulk or package pricing
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
- Processes credit card payments and troubleshoots any issues that may arise
- Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent pitches
- Assists colleagues with arranging meetings and follow-up calls with customers
- Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Monitors order status to ensure that clients receive orders in a timely manner
- Investigates unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
- Maintains working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops
- May specialise in inbound or outbound telemarketing / telesales, business development, or in within inside sales
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Formal training is not required. Additional product training will be provided
- Excellent professional telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Provided excellent customer service skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working within a target driven environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3768
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Bracknell, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk