Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager with excellent cold calling / appointment generating, negotiating and closing skills is required to cover a designated territory, managing existing clients and developing new opportunities for a Global Company.
YEAR 1: £40,000 - £50,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission Structure)
YEAR 2: £60,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission Structure)
Choice of Company Car + IPad + IPhone + Presidents Club Holiday + £2,000 Study Allowance + Career Progression Opportunities and much more…
TERRITORY MANAGED: York, Sheffield, Harrogate and surrounding areas
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will be extremely target driven and need excellent telesales skills with the ability to cold call and self-generate appointments.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager that enjoys selling within a B2B, face-to-face environment and winning new customers.
Working as the Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager you will be required to work within York, Sheffield, Harrogate and surrounding areas visiting pre-booked appointments that you have self-generated which will involve working up to 4 days a week in the field. Having excellent telesales / cold calling skills is a must.
As the Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager you’ll be responsible for building on an already impressive business and customer base, seeking out and growing profitable volume sales across a mix of private and public sector clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that thrives selling in a face-to-face environment and also has excellent telephone sales skills with the ability to develop new business within a B2B environment.
If this job sounds like your ideal position, please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
This is a high activity/KPI driven role with a primary focus on winning new customers, and as the Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager this will involve:
- Continually developing your territory through the identification, targeting and subsequent opening of new trading accounts – This will involve cold calling / telesales work to open new doors and generate appointments
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with all customers that you identify, ensuring the Company meet and exceed budgeted sales and growth targets for both new and existing clients
- Assisting your Sales Manager with large scale promotional campaigns, as well as completing a monthly sales plan and reporting on activity undertaken on a daily/weekly and monthly basis
Ideally, the Company is looking for an experienced professional who’s used to selling a quality product/proposition and can demonstrate:
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets, managing and developing a territory through cold calling / telesales and face-to-face meetings, and growing a pipeline and client base, building profitable sales and margins along the way
- This new business role means you need an eye for new opportunities and the ability to capitalise on all sales/commercial prospects, along with the confidence to cold call, book new business appointments, tele-prospect and seek referrals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, supported by a positive and professional outlook, including a total commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer service
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4901
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, York, Sheffield and Harrogate. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk