Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager with excellent negotiating and closing skills is required to cover a designated territory, managing existing clients and developing new opportunities for a Global Company.
YEAR 1: £55,000 to £60,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission Structure)
YEAR 2: £60,000 to £80,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission Structure)
High Spec Company Car + IPad + IPhone + Presidents Club Holiday + £2,000 Study Allowance + Career Progression Opportunities and much more…
TERRITORY MANAGED: Cardiff, Newport, Gloucester and surrounding areas
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager that enjoys selling within a B2B, face-to-face environment and winning new customers.
Working as the Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager you will be required to work within Cardiff, Newport, Gloucester and surrounding areas visiting pre-booked appointments that you have self-generated, which will involve working up to 4 days a week in the field.
As the Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager you’ll be responsible for building on an already impressive business and customer base, seeking out and growing profitable volume sales across a mix of private and public sector clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that thrives selling in a face-to-face environment and also has excellent telephone sales skills with the ability to develop new business within a B2B environment.
If this job sounds like your ideal position, please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
This is a high activity/KPI driven role with a primary focus on winning new customers, and as the Field Sales Executive / Regional New Business Development Manager this will involve:
- Continually developing your territory through the identification, targeting and subsequent opening of new trading accounts
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with all customers that you identify, ensuring the Company meet and exceed budgeted sales and growth targets for both new and existing clients
- Assisting your Sales Manager with large scale promotional campaigns, as well as completing a monthly sales plan and reporting on activity undertaken on a daily/weekly and monthly basis
Ideally, the Company is looking for an experienced professional who’s used to selling a quality product/proposition and can demonstrate:
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets, managing and developing a territory, and growing a pipeline and client base, building profitable sales and margins along the way
- This new business role means you need an eye for new opportunities and the ability to capitalise on all sales/commercial prospects, along with the confidence to cold call, book new business appointments, tele-prospect and seek referrals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, supported by a positive and professional outlook, including a total commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer service
Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4751
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cardiff, Newport, Gloucester and surrounding areas. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk