B2B New Business Development Sales Executive with a passion for delivering outstanding results and a demonstrable track record of success bringing on new clients is required to join the Head Office of this highly successful and well-established business based in Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £35,000 Basic Salary / £50,000 OTE (uncapped commission structure)
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Death in Service Benefit, Private Health Insurance, Share Options
LOCATION: Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a B2B New Business Development Sales Executive with a passion for delivering outstanding results and a demonstrable track record success bringing on new clients.
As the B2B New Business Development Sales Executive, you will join the fast-paced, expanding team, selling to new clients across an assigned vertical sector.
Working as the B2B New Business Development Sales Executive you will identify, generate and follow up on leads, taking the time to fully understand the client’s business. You will be based out of the Manchester Head Office but will be required to regularly travel to client meetings across the UK.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a well-funded start-up, part of a well-established business based in Manchester, providing cyber security solutions across a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Insurance and Telco.
They offer a truly unique solution to solving a very real, huge and ever-growing cyber security risk and their unique expertise means they have no UK competitors. Having spent 2018 building the software, operations, sales and marketing capabilities, they already have some big name customers on board but are now keen to add more. So, they’re expanding and are looking for a salesperson to join their UK team, selling to new clients across an assigned vertical sector.
Whilst cyber security software experience would be advantageous, what they’re really looking for is the right individual from any sales background to join an exciting, growing business and someone who is going to relish being in an entrepreneurial, high energy and fast paced start-up environment. The Company is looking for someone who is confident and driven but also down to earth and ready to learn as the Company grows.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the B2B New Business Development Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Grow the revenue base within your vertical sector to achieve and exceed revenue and meet business goals and objectives
- Work in partnership with customers to maximise relationships
- Ensure expectations of customers are met and exceeded
- Develop a deep insight into your customer’s business and their requirements in order to identify opportunities
- Meet self-assigned KPIs, designed to help you succeed
- Use initiative and creativity to generate opportunities across the breadth of your vertical sector
- Keep up to date with technology and product developments to be able to increase the offering to customers
- Regular travel to customer sites across the UK
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE BRINGS
- Demonstrable track record of sales success – cyber security software experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- A high work rate with a passion for delivering outstanding results
- The ability to build a deep understanding of the key drivers within customers in order to develop a compelling and persuasive solution for the customer
- Resilient self- starter, ready for the challenges of a start-up
- A deep-seated desire to compete and win
- High energy, resilience and a commitment to continuous learning
- The ability to work collaboratively across all parts of the business including operations, software development and marketing
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4705
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk