New Business Development Sales Executive who is confident, organised and a great negotiator with a professional telephone manner is required for an exciting telesales role within our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
SALARY: £28,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £63,000 OTE
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Business Development Sales Executive who is confident, organised and a great negotiator with a professional telephone manner.
Working as the New Business Development Sales Executive you will join the New Business Team and will be responsible for generating new business from new and prospective clients, working across multiple Chambers offerings and products.
This is an office-based telesales role. As the New Business Development Sales Executive, you will be expected to source, pitch and forge relationships with clients. This exciting role is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark within a vibrant and fast-growing business environment.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the New Business Development Sales Executive include the following:
- Generation of new Business through outbound calling; pitch, present and develop relationships
- Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions with the ability to create strong relationships
- Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients
- Proven experience achieving and exceeding high targets
- Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
- Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
- Experienced in telephone-based sales
- Confidence interacting with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to work effectively in a high-performing environment with KPIs
- Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships
- Positive and proactive individual
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Effective communication skills
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5852
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners