New Business Development Sales Executive who is confident, organised and a great negotiator with a professional telephone manner is required for an exciting telesales role within our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
SALARY: £28,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £48,000 OTE
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Business Development Sales Executive who is confident, organised and a great negotiator with a professional telephone manner.
Working as the New Business Development Sales Executive you will join the New Business Team and will be responsible for generating new business from new and prospective clients, working across multiple Chambers offerings and products.
This is an office-based telesales role. As the New Business Development Sales Executive, you will be expected to source, pitch and forge relationships with clients so confidence and resilience is a must. This exciting role is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark within a vibrant and fast-growing business environment.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the New Business Development Sales Executive include the following:
- Generation of new Business through outbound calling; pitch, present and develop relationships
- Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions with the ability to create strong relationships
- Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients
- Ability and desire to succeed
- Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
- Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
- Previous Sales experience preferably telesales
- Contribute effectively within a team environment
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail is essential
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5716
This job is being advertised by AWD on behalf of Chambers and Partners